Bertin Technologies, subsidiary of CNIM group, has signed a definite purchase agreement of 100% of Winlight System group capital. Operational Winlight System management remains unchanged and our customers will benefit from the synergy between Bertin and Winlight System. The operation will help Winlight System to continue its growth keeping its high reactivity and flexibility.
- VLT: The MUSE instrument unveils an unknown “cosmic web” in the Universe
- Very Large Telescope Subaru: A spectrograph of Winlight’s PFS instrument captures a sky spectrum for the first time
- Mars 2020: successful landing of Perseverance rover & Winlight’s optical components!
- Mars 2020: NASA launches successfully the Perseverance rover equipped with the Supercam instrument and Winlight’s optics
- “First light” for the Dark Energy Spectroscopic Instrument (DESI)