Caltech (University of California) has published last photos of the KCWI instrument ready to be shipped to telescope site (Keck at Hawai). KCWI image slicer is the first image slicer that integrates an adjustable resolution slicer stack. Winlight System has supplied the image slicer and two large mirrors for KCWI instrument.
- Winlight grinds the baseplate of the near-infrared spectrometer of James Webb Space Telescope
- VLT: The MUSE instrument unveils an unknown “cosmic web” in the Universe
- Very Large Telescope Subaru: A spectrograph of Winlight’s PFS instrument captures a sky spectrum for the first time
- Mars 2020: successful landing of Perseverance rover & Winlight’s optical components!
- Mars 2020: NASA launches successfully the Perseverance rover equipped with the Supercam instrument and Winlight’s optics