The first image slicer developed by Winlight System for the Spirou instrument that will be installed at the CFHT in 2018 has been successfully tested at IRAP-OMP at cold temperature. This slicer has been built with twelve optically contacted mirrors of 5×0,110mm polished surface. A second slicer will be assembled and delivered soon by Winlight System.
- VLT: The MUSE instrument unveils an unknown “cosmic web” in the Universe
- Very Large Telescope Subaru: A spectrograph of Winlight’s PFS instrument captures a sky spectrum for the first time
- Mars 2020: successful landing of Perseverance rover & Winlight’s optical components!
- Mars 2020: NASA launches successfully the Perseverance rover equipped with the Supercam instrument and Winlight’s optics
- “First light” for the Dark Energy Spectroscopic Instrument (DESI)